Currently, I have two ongoing groups being offered:
OUT IN THE FIELD: PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY AND THE BUSINESS OF PRIVATE PRACTICE
This consultation group is for clinicians who would like to develop their clinical skills is psychoanalytically-oriented psychotherapy while growing and maintaining a promising and stable private practice. It is designed mostly for early career clinicians who are looking for building self-confidence, self-reflection and creativity while improving clinical judgment and professional strengths. Topics to be discussed include:
- developing a professional identity;
- managing your double role as a clinician and business owner;
- thinking about the frame, including setting up fees and cancellation policies, both from an analytic and business perspective;
- generating referrals and building a network;
- self-care and ongoing career development.
I co-facilitate this group with Dr. Adam Beyda.
CULTURE AND CREATIVITY
This clinical seminar and consultation group focuses on the interface between cultural experience, creativity and psychoanalytic psychotherapy technique. It aims to provide an understanding of the cultural experience and its relationship to creativity, authenticity and development of self.
The group format involves group discussion, individual presentations and relevant readings. Please, contact me for more information on current openings and meeting times and dates.